- I'm tired. Very tired, but not a physical tired as much as an emotional tired. Just kind of tired of emoting. If that makes sense. I love being able to express my emotions, but I'm so tired of it right now.
- I hate being single. HATE it. I know this seems petty, but I really, really, REALLY hate it. I mean, going through everything I have recently, falling truly in love for the first time and then going through heartbreak for the first time - which TOTALLY sucks, by the way - is just kind of disheartening. I just hate being alone, more than anything. And I've been alone soooo much recently. Again, it's just thoughts, so don't judge me too harshly. Haha
- I'm so excited for this weekend. I've missed Connor. And Brittany. And Andrew. And the rest of the Boys' State clan.
- Last weekend was LONG overdue. Haley's family was WONDERFUL and welcomed me with open arms. It was...overwhelmingly lovely.
- I'm finally getting...over everything. I mean, her and I hung out today and I felt...GOOD. I wasn't anxious, I wasn't worried, I was just fine. I made no effort to contact her the whole weekend, except for a phone call on New Year's Eve and maybe a text or two. I'm just...better. And it's beyond relieving.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Thoughts
I'm writing this one about some thoughts running through my head presently. They're a little disjointed, so just bear with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment