Saturday, January 12, 2013

I Must Have Done Something Good

I missed yesterday, I know. I had my wisdom teeth removed and was incapacitated the majority of the day.

I'm tired of feeling like everything I do is wrong. I know that I am by absolutely no means perfect. By absolutely no stretch of the imagination am I to be compared with someone who knows exactly what he's doing, because I don't. Not even a little. Every day is something different. And it will be for the rest of my life. Yes, similar things will occur, I'll go to the same classes on Tuesday and Thursday for the next semester, but the same thing will never happen in those classes.

It's come to my attention that I tend to try too hard, but I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to stop doing that.

I do so much to please everyone. My sole goal in life is to make sure that everyone I come into contact with is happy, whether or not I am. I always come second, in nearly every single circumstance.

And yet, that upsets people.

What am I missing? What about that upsets people?

I just don't understand what I'm supposed to do.

I've said this more than once, and yet, I still don't feel like it's the case.

Tell me I'm doing something right.

Please.

"I've worked very hard. I just haven't been in the right place at the right time. So, hopefully, I'm doing something right." - Chris Pine

No comments:

Post a Comment