I ended a relationship yesterday.
Severed a connection with someone I thought I'd be friends with forever.
The one person I KNEW would be in my life.
And it hurts. Bad.
I have to say that I didn't anticipate having to do it until two days ago.
And what hurts the most is that she just let it happen. She didn't fight it. She didn't say...anything, really. I explained what I was thinking and she just...let it go. Let ME go.
Without a word. She had her mind made up before I even finished saying what I needed to say.
Such is life, I suppose.
I think it's going to be good though.
At least, I hope it is.
God I hope it is.
"History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again." - Maya Angelou
No comments:
Post a Comment