Sunday, May 19, 2013

That's It

So, the following post is definitely going to stir some stuff up, but like I've said before: nobody's making you read this, so if it bugs you, I'm not interested.

Recently, loneliness has been the only thing I've been feeling.

I've had people tell me they want nothing to do with me anymore. That they can't be around me anymore. Even the high school friends I used to have aren't interested in being around me. Every time I'm around them, I feel like I'm unwelcome, like I'm not wanted around them.

Not only that, when I get around that environment, my anxiety gets incredibly bad. Like, bad to the point where I get short of breath, and feel like I'm going to burst out in tears.

I'm tired of feeling like no one wants to spend any time with me.

I feel like I've lost two of the best friends I've ever had, and there's no hope of getting them back.

I just want to have someone who wants me around.

That's it.


Sometimes, I just want a hug. Sometimes I just want to feel wanted, I want affection. - Amanda Day

1 comment:

  1. I know we aren't close or anything and I know our history is rocky (at best) but I do want to say that getting to know you and work with you during Anna in the Tropics was really cool. I hope you realize you are talented and kind and I want you to know that even though we aren't close you can always come talk to me if you need to.

    ReplyDelete