Saturday, March 30, 2013

Waiting

So! A lot of changes have taken place recently, but one that's going to impact me more than the rest.

I'm getting an apartment at the end of this school year.

I'm SO excited for it, but I'm just beginning to realize the magnitude of this change.

I'm becoming a "grown-up." I'm beginning to understand that things aren't going to be handed to me after I do move out of my home.

I'm going to be responsible for my wants and needs.

But, I'm more than ready.

Heck, bring it on.


It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad. - C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment