So, I figured it out. What I really want right now.
It's gonna sound silly, I imagine.
And I'm guessing most of you are tired of hearing about my issues. But, as I've said before, no one is making you read this.
What I want right now, more than anything else in the world is to feel valued.
I want to feel like I'm important, that I'm not just cast aside until I'm needed for something. Until someone has a favor to ask, or a task to complete. I want to feel like someone wants me.
Right now, it feels like everyone I know is having good things happen to them. I mean, everyone I know has someone, just about. And if they don't, they have friends they can go to at a moment's notice.
My three best friends live a minimum of an hour away. Two of them live more than two away. And although only one of them has a significant other, the other two live in dorms and have roommates and other people they can spend time with.
I have neither and it just sucks.
I want to feel like someone's everything, instead of everyone's something.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu
No comments:
Post a Comment